This 12 page download is a complete kit with black line masters for making a plant lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own plant unit.
Lapbooking through Plants
Plants Lapbook Kit contains the following interactive parts:
- Lapbook cover
- Parts of a flower cut and paste diagram: root, aerial root, growth, point, leaves, stem, flower
- Plant vocabulary cards (blank cards)
- Plants need (sun, air, soil, water)
- Plants that we eat. Layered book (flower, seeds, stem, leaves, roots, fruit)
- How seeds travel (wind, animals, water)
- Inside a seed (bud, stem, peel, root, cotyledon)
- Bean plant time
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Tags: Resources for a Plants Lapbook, premade templates, botany preschool lapbook